we’re making things Corona-proof
Like the rest of the Netherlands, Leeuwarden is also holding to the regulations regarding the Coronavirus. So, if you’re coming to visit our beautiful city in the near future, please take note of the below rules and regulations so that everyone can keep enjoying the Frisian capital!
- Keep enough distance from others
- Stay home when you have symptoms and get tested
- Wash your hands often as well as coughing and sneezing in your elbow
- Make sure that there is enough fresh air
Restaurants, bars, and cafés
- Terraces, cafés and restaurants are open until 0:00 at the latest
- In all indoor catering establishments, a corona admission ticket (proof of vaccination) is mandatory for everyone above 13 years of age
- A corona admission ticket (proof of vaccination) is not necessary on terraces at food and beverage establishments including take-out pick-up
- At events such as festivals, performances, parties and public at professional sports competitions, a corona admission ticket (proof of vaccination) is mandatory for everyone above 13 years of age
- Cultural organisations such museums, theatres and cinemas are open for business
- At cultural organisations a corona admission ticket (proof of vaccination) is mandatory for everyone above 13 years of age
- Wearing a non-medical face-mask is required
- For other forms of transport (taxis/coaches), you’ll need a reservation, to complete a health declaration, and wear a face mask
Corona Admission Ticket
You need a corona admission ticket for food establishments. For an admission ticket, you need a negative test result of a maximum of 24 hours prior, a vaccination certificate or a recovery certificate which is a maximum of 6 months old. You can schedule a free corona test at testenvoortoegang.org. Further information about the corona admission ticket can be found on the Rijksoverheid website.
You can find more information about the new regulations on the RIVM’s website.
Carousel, use arrow keys to navigate.