Obe offers a stage to literature, art and language at the Oldehoofsterkerkhof in Leeuwarden. From 2019, Tresoar will be setting up an interactive and broad-based program here in the field of Frisian culture, including exhibitions, lectures and performances. The name of the building is a tribute to the Frisian poet Obe Postma (1868-1963).
Obe is open from Tuesday to Sunday from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Entrance is free.
Data & times
- every Mondayclosed
- every Tuesdayclosed
- every Wednesdayclosed
- every Thursdayfrom 11:00 to 17:00
- every Fridayfrom 11:00 to 17:00
- every Saturdayfrom 11:00 to 17:00
- every Sundayfrom 11:00 to 17:00
- Obe is open from Tuesday to Sunday from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Admission is free.
- Young peopleYes
- Senior citizensYes
Take a look
Carousel, use arrow keys to navigate.