Wilhelminaplein CityTrain Leeuwarden
CityTrain Leeuwarden, an ideal way to discover Leeuwarden in just 45 minutes.
Departure point: Wilhelminaplein. (across from the Palace of Justice)
City Train Leeuwarden takes a beautiful ride through the historic centre of Leeuwarden. You will see the famous leaning tower, the Oldehove. You will also pass the beautiful canals, flanked by many national monuments. Like ‘de Waag’ building, for example. And, of course, we ride over a mound. We also take you along the house where Mata Hari was born, the beautiful Chancellery and the former prison ‘de Blokhuispoort’ and much more.
The tour takes about 45 minutes. The text can be listened to in Dutch, French, German, English and Frisian.
The train runs from April until the end of October.
8911BS Zaailand, Leeuwarden
- Adults€7.50 Also to be purchased at Leeuwarden Visitor Center or Ut Streekie.
- Children€3.75 At Leeuwarden Visitor Center or the shop Ut Streekie
- Adults€8.00 At the train.
- Children€4.00 At the train.
- Earphones included.
- Payment options: Cash, PIN