Obe, stage for Frisian culture at the Oldehoofsterkerkhof in Leeuwarden. From 2019, Tresoar will present an interactive and broad programme in the field of Frisian culture, including exhibitions, lectures and performances. The name of the building is a tribute to the Frisian poet Obe Postma (1868-1963).
Data & times
- every Mondayfrom 11:00 to 17:00
- every Tuesdayfrom 11:00 to 17:00
- every Wednesdayfrom 11:00 to 17:00
- every Thursdayfrom 11:00 to 17:00
- every Fridayfrom 11:00 to 17:00
- every Saturdayfrom 11:00 to 17:00
- every Sundayfrom 11:00 to 17:00
- Admission is free.
- Young peopleYes
- Senior citizensYes
Take a look
Carousel, use arrow keys to navigate.