The Neushoorn is a creative hotspot and podium for pop-culture in Leeuwarden. It has two concert-halls, a relaxed café, and state of the art facilities for performers. It's situated in the middle of the city of Leeuwarden, and is also a place of learning for students and teachers at D'Drive (ROC Friesland College). Two parking garages (Oldehove and Zaailand) and Central Station are literally just round the corner.
The various halls provide unique opportunities for such events as congresses, expositions, and meetings. All are supplied with state-of-the-art audiovisual equipment. The Artist's Foyer (with a view over the Mata Hariplein) can also be rented- whilst the dance studios are perfect for dance lessons, yoga, workshops, and more. They are complete with floor-to-ceiling mirrors and showers.
- Capacity: 0-10, 11-25, 26-50, 51-100, 101-150, 151-250, 251-500, 501+
- Number of rooms: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5+
- Type of meeting: Meeting, Conference, Event, Training, Workshop, Diner, Drinks
- Type of Venue: Cultural institution, Restaurant of bar, Conference venue, Meeting room
- Venue Style: Inspirational, Practical, Budget