Theatrical city tour: "Anna & Us Heit"
A great, educational, and theatrical tour- suitable for anyone who would like to learn about Leeuwarden in an original and fun way.
Anna van Oranje, and Alderman Willem Lodewijk will lead you around 'Royal Leeuwarden'. They already think of you as part of their family, and can't wait to show you around. During this 'family renuion', they will show you everything they love about their city, including the city-palace, their family crypt; the Prinsentuin, and the royal stables.
An absolute must for anybody with an interest in local and royal history.
The tour is led by Willem Lodewijk (immortalised by the statue 'Us Heit'), if there are between 2 and 15 people attending. If more people join, then he will be joined by his wife, Anna van Oranje, to give the tour.
Start and end-point: The Stadhouderlijk Hof, Leeuwarden.
On request, another start, or end-point can be chosen.
Reservation is compulsory.
- daily until December 31st, 2020from 10:00 to 18:00
- De aanvangstijden zijn op verzoek te wijzigen.
- Adult€12.50 Make sure to book your place! Reservation is necessary.
- Payment options: Cash
- Reserveren noodzakelijk. In bepaalde gevallen korting mogelijk. Nadien factuur of contant.
- Language: Engels / Duits
- Ticket sales information: 0031 582127787
- Bookings: Reservation required
- For all agesYes
- Young peopleYes
- Senior citizensYes
Additional Information Cultural Capital 2018
- Type of event: Presentation
- Discipline: Architecture and design, Storytelling, Theater, Cultural heritage
- Main language: Language No Problem
- Party: Children, Seniors, The student, Students, Business, Groups
- Price category: €€
- Type of program: Open Community Program